Do you have a car?
Do you carry cash with you when you need to fill up?
Do you want to stop needing the cash when you’re at a petrol station?
Then consider getting a Standard Bank Petrol Card.
Why get a Petrol Card?
Here are my reasons for carrying a petrol card:
- I don’t need to draw money when I fill up with petrol
- Driving to Durban, I don’t need to hunt for money for the toll gates, and I don’t need to count my change once I’ve paid
- It’s easy to use
- It’s extremely convenient
Why SHOULDN’T I get a Garage Card?
Here are a couple of things that irritate me about petrol cards:
- I have to pay an extra R101 just to be able to spend my money on it
- I have to pay R3.30 every time I put petrol in my car
So, other than those annoyances, I think a petrol card is worth it for convenience sake.
What do YOU think???